As of May 21, 2021:
- At this time, the dispensation from the Sunday obligation to attend Mass remains in effect.
- Mask update — in continued alignment with local, state, and federal health guidelines, effective immediately, the fully vaccinated may attend Diocese of Harrisburg Masses without wearing a mask. If you are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask. It is important to note that for an individual to be fully vaccinated, two weeks must have passed since the final vaccination. We must continue to do our part to keep the unvaccinated as safe as we possibly can. We are not going to “card” our parishioners as they come to Mass.
- We have put the missalettes and hymnals back in the pews. If you are worried about sharing these books with fellow parishioners at other Masses, please bring some hand sanitizer with you.
- There is still no distribution of the Precious Blood during Communion at this time.
- Next weekend, May 29 & 30, we no longer will have a limit on the number of people in the church, so the ropes between pews will be taken down.
- Also next weekend, the sign of peace will be re-instituted, and Holy Water will be available again.
- We will Live Stream Mass every Sunday at 8:30am. For instructions on how to view our Live Streams, as well as the streaming schedule, simply go to our website and click on Daily Readings, Reflections, and Other Resources. Once there, look for the section titled LIVE Streaming Schedule & Information.
- We will also be continuing to post daily readings and reflections on our website under Daily Readings, Reflections, and Other Resources. Once there, click on the date you wish to view readings and reflections for, or click on a spiritual resource link. We will continue posting these until dispensation is lifted.
PARISH OFFICE CLOSURE
The parish office is not be open to visitors. Please call or email if you need anything. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.