The Event Committee’s mission is to strengthen our congregation through fellowship and social activities. It is our intention to offer events that will are engaging as well as opportunities for parishioners to strengthen bonds with each other. We are dedicated to making our parish a more loving, close-knit community.
Events Committee Schedule of Events:
- September 21 – Karaoke Night
- October 20 – Fall Palooza
- November 9 – Bingo
- January 12 – Video Game Competition
- February 22 – Mardi Gras
- April 26 – Volunteer Luncheon
- May 16 – End of Year Cook-Out & Movie Night
If you are interested in joining the Events Committee, please contact the Parish Office.